Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reclaimed barnwood hickory table wood side, entry way loft sofa foyer console table. Modern industrial pipe legs. I'm all about this!! My current hall bench is a recycled 1956 gunnery crate. :)

Plate wall, great lamp
Plate wall, great lamp

Download whole gallery
Reclaimed barnwood hickory table wood side, entry way loft sofa foyer console table. Modern industrial pipe legs. I'm all about this!! My current hall bench is a recycled 1956 gunnery crate. :)
Reclaimed barnwood hickory table wood side, entry way loft sofa foyer console table. Modern industrial pipe legs. I'm all about this!!  My current hall bench is a recycled 1956 gunnery crate.  :)

Download whole gallery
storage up the stairs!
storage up the stairs!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment