Saturday, December 21, 2013

Industrial apartment. Mason jar chandelier. Skin rugs. This screams my dream apartment! We'd add crown moulding and cute window fixtures and I'd be set!!!!

Beyond The Picket Fence: Pallet Bookshelf bec4-beyondthepic...
Beyond The Picket Fence: Pallet Bookshelf  bec4-beyondthepic...

Download whole gallery
Industrial apartment. Mason jar chandelier. Skin rugs. This screams my dream apartment! We'd add crown moulding and cute window fixtures and I'd be set!!!!
Industrial apartment.  Mason jar chandelier. Skin rugs. This screams my dream apartment! We'd add crown moulding and cute window fixtures and I'd be set!!!!

Download whole gallery
DIY Door Shelf
DIY Door Shelf

Download whole gallery
industrial interior
industrial interior

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment