Friday, December 20, 2013

DIY: Home Works// Pipe Shelf Unit via House Inhabit (This is my dream shelving unit and desk combo that appeared on @Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess blog) I prefer this to all other systems because of the wood and pipe size.

globe = light
globe = light

Download whole gallery
DIY: Home Works// Pipe Shelf Unit via House Inhabit (This is my dream shelving unit and desk combo that appeared on @Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess blog) I prefer this to all other systems because of the wood and pipe size.
DIY: Home Works// Pipe Shelf Unit via House Inhabit (This is my dream shelving unit and desk combo that appeared on @Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess blog) I prefer this to all other systems because of the wood and pipe size.

Download whole gallery
lights
lights

Download whole gallery
.
.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment