Friday, December 13, 2013

Built-In Bar...nice way to make the bar items accessible for entertaining without having a separate "wet bar" area. I've also seen this type of cabinet used for a spice rack. I will do this when we move to MO

Industrial . . .
Industrial . . .

Download whole gallery
Built-In Bar...nice way to make the bar items accessible for entertaining without having a separate "wet bar" area. I've also seen this type of cabinet used for a spice rack. I will do this when we move to MO
Built-In Bar...nice way to make the bar items accessible for entertaining without having a separate "wet bar" area. I've also seen this type of cabinet used for a spice rack. I will do this when we move to MO

Download whole gallery
vintage alarm clocks
vintage alarm clocks

Download whole gallery
Vintage Industrial Storage Cabinet
Vintage Industrial Storage Cabinet

Download whole gallery
Bedside Shelving
Bedside Shelving

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment